- Ticket Resolution - breaking in a complex system, implemented on a large scale in very different clinical contexts, brings forth an impressive number of 'tickets'. These range from trivial matters to substantive optimization requests to high-priority items that could directly affect patient care. Understandably, there are many duplicates. Based on raw, unfiltered, numbers, 50% of ~8,000 tickets got closed with 100% of critical tickets closed and 83% of important tickets closed in the same day.
- Cutover provider mis-assignment - a temporary default most responsible provider assignment has affected a small number of charts. With a fix made, and the problem not recurring, any inaccuracies are being corrected.
- Pharmacy Information Network - efforts to integrate PIN into medication reconciliation activities have proved frustrating in practice and so the interface is disabled until more discrete drug information can be transferred.
- Session stealing - adjustments to Windows logon configurations appear to have resolved most of the Citrix session loss problems experienced in some settings.
- ER printing - printer and label maker mappings in the emergency room appear to be sorted.
- and lots of other adjustments...
Peer-to-peer support for clinicians using the Connect Care clinical information system.
Connect Care Day 004 Fixes
Continuing our daily tally of illustrative (selected) fixes...