Enhancement updates provide short alerts to new, fixed or improved Connect Care functions...
- Change to Alerts for Duplicate Lab and DI Orders
Warnings for potential duplicate lab and imaging orders will now appear only upon signing. Previously, these alerts also appeared upon ordering. Within the alert window, the potential duplicate (new and active) orders will be listed, with options on how to proceed. If you are the ordering provider of the active order, you can choose either to discontinue the active order, or to not complete the new order.
- Lab orders: If you are in the outpatient setting and the ordering provider of the active order was the primary care provider, a "CC Me" option will be available (note: you cannot cc yourself).
- DI orders:
- For inpatient orders, there is a 24-hour lookback on all modalities except for x-rays, where there will be no duplicate warning.
- For outpatient orders, there is a 14-day lookback on all modalities except for x-rays, where there is currently no duplicate warning.
- Alerts for active orders will display a reason for exam and intended time frame for CT and MR.
- Recent results will display when available.
For more information, including screenshots and how In Basket messages will appear, see: