This combined posting is updated throughout the third week of launch support, accumulating needs raised in prescriber huddles, with links to support information. Consider looking back each day.
(Note: Emails from our subscription service show the original version of the post,
and so will not show any updates made in the body of the email - click the link in the email to see the up-to-date web version.)
Sending Outpatient Notes to NetCARE
- Reminder that outpatient communication is not automatically shared with Netcare. If a communication is appropriate for sharing to Netcare, be sure to pick the template that includes "Netcare" in its name. See this blog post and tip sheet for a summary of how Connect Care to Netcare document sharing works.
- There is also a "quick click" function makes it easy to rapidly route notes to a patient's primary care provider (PCP) and referring provider for outpatient encounters. When selected, a tick box above the note will automatically send your note to Netcare as well as the PCP and referring provider (if known). For more information, see this blog post, demo, and the Shared Documents section of the Connect Care Manual.
- Note: The quick click function does not work for hospital outpatient department encounters (HODs).
- Hours for the Virtual Drop-in Centre are now 10:00-18:00 for all prescribers, until December 2. For oncology prescribers, it opens early Mon–Fri, 08:00–18:00 (regular hours Sat–Sun).
- To access, go to virtualhelp.connect-care.ca using a computer or smartphone, or via the QR code found on the Launch Supports posters up in sites (or launchhelp.connect-care.ca) using a smartphone camera for audio-only help.
- Hours for the In-person Drop-in Centres at FMC and RDRH are 10:00-18:00, up to and including this Thursday, November 24. The In-person Drop-in Centres will then close as of November 25.
- For issues outside of drop-in hours, call the IT Service Desk & Solution Centre at 1-877-311-4300 (#1 for Connect Care). They are able to provide high-level workflow and training support; urgent issues will be escalated to an on-call CMIO training team member.